- Obtain the application form from Saqa, or complete your application online(recommended).
- Complete all the sections of the application form.
- Ensure that proof of the necessary payment (always to be made in ZAR currency) accompanies the application.
- Provide legible and certified true copies of all documents required.
- Provide a copy of a legitimate identification document (ID).
Certificates in foreign languages must be accompanied by sworn translations into English.
Note: The Saqa needs both the document in the original language and the sworn translation.
- Normal application: 30 working days.
- Urgent application: 20 working days.
- Priority application: 10 working days.
- Special application: 48 hours (send a notification to email@example.com).
The cost is available on the Saqa website.
Evaluation of foreign qualifications form is available South African Qualifications Authority.