Letjhabile Libalele Nursing School Application 2020/2021
All our guides are provided on a full-time basis. Our admission is primarily based on an entrance exam, which checks the college students stage of grasp in accordance to the route that the scholar is making use of for entrance into.
_ Admission Requirements for Bridging Course (R683)
a. 65% pass by mark in the entry exam
b. Must be a full-time learner (if it is part-time, permission to learn about from the location of work is required)
c. Clear legible police licensed copies of the following:
– Standard 8, 9, 10 or equal there of x three copies
– Recognition of Prior Learning or Letter of assist from the region of work (if you have no matric)
– Minimum of two (2) years working or employed full-time as an Enrolled Nurse
– Indemnity e.g. Denosa, Nehawu etc. x 3
– ID reproduction x 3
– Marriage certificate/Divorce decree (where applicable) x3
– Affidavit (where applicable)
– SANC contemporary receipt x 3
– SANC certificates x 3
d. ID measurement snap shots x 3
Additional Information for Foreign learners
– Clear legible police licensed copies of the following:
– Copy of passport x 3
– Study allow x3
– SAQA authorised / transformed effects x3
– Letter of guide from the Foreign Workforce Programme
– Letter of help from the Embassy
– Medical Aid membership proof
NB: Please encompass the different necessities cited as per programme you are registering for.
All college students need to preserve in thought that the necessities set out above are non-negotiable and are the set necessities as per the South African Nursing Council (SANC).
Letjhabile Libalele Nursing College is presently expecting accreditation from the South African Nursing Council to provide the new qualifications:
R169 – Higher certificate: Auxiliary Nursing
R171 – Diploma in Nursing: Staff Nurse
Please maintain an eye on this web page for updates on when we will begin imparting these courses.